Monday, October 09, 2006
politics...?
So, in a moment of pure boredom, I took the Politics Test. Someone on MySpace had posted their results, so I took the test, and here’s what happened:

You are a

Social Moderate (55% permissive)
and an...

Economic Liberal (20% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat

Link: The Politics Test


Okay, then.

Today is a strange day. The house smells of cleaning, the way a room smells after the carpet is vacuumed. The light coming through the row of windows in the living room makes my eyes ache. I went on the treadmill again this morning for 20 minutes, followed by a session on the rowing machine. I should be feeling fit and healthy, but really I'm just starving and lathargic. And I'm a social moderate and an economic liberal. Probably shouldn't put too much faith in these online tests, but at least I'm not a totalitarian or an anarchist, eh?
 
posted by Anna at 7:56 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger lorinb79

    I was half-expecting to get a result of "We really don't know what the heck you are." Instead, I am a Social Moderate (56% permissive) and Economic Liberal (18% permissive). So I, too, am a Democrat. Not suprisingly, we're almost the same person except I'm also a 100% fat, lethargic slob, while you're getting even skinnier.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Dona

    I'm a social liberal (76% permissive) and an economic liberal (28% permissive), which makes me a strong democrat (aka hillary clinton's forehead). Dave took the test too (he's apparantly a democrat) and the most mind-blowing thing was he agreed that the separation of church and state contributes to the erosion of morals-- this from an athiest who lives in a country in which the concept of separation of church and state does not exist!! whaaa?
    Also, what's with the starving yourself, Anna? Lori's right, you're already a skinny minnie- no need to go all anorexic on us. But yay for you for exercising, though i'm going to join lori (who is NOT a 100% fat, lethargic slob!) in feeling a bit bitter at your hotness which is now being compounded by ever-increasing fitness. sorry, lori, for lumping you in with me and my bitterness there if you are not actually feeling any bitterness- perhaps that's just me ;)

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger lorinb79

    You know me; I'm always a little bitter.

    Incidently, I'm on Mikhail Gorbachev's left eye. I think it's a little weird that the democrats are on the right of the chart, and the republicans are on the left.