Monday, August 14, 2006
i'm wishing...
Where I wish I was right now...

What is it about academic writing that makes me long to be somewhere magical?

What I would give right now to be at Disney World.... To be riding the monorail on the way to Epcot for dinner, or to MGM just to stroll around listening to the Indiana Jones music played from the bushes, or to the Magic Kingdom for a funnel cake and Wishes and riding Splash Mountain (ah, the laughing place) until the park closes...

Graduation present, anyone...?!

[Image: Kevin A. Boudreaux]
 
posted by Anna at 5:59 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger lorinb79

    You know, pretty much every post I read has me saying, "Exactly! I know what you mean; I feel the same way!, etc." And for this post, that's so much more so.