Wednesday, August 09, 2006
(un)common fun
I have been sculking 'round the Google Labs today, seeing what's on offer. While this may appear to have been a procrastination tool... well, okay, it was. But I worked most of the day and only found this late-afternoon, so that's my excuse.

So I donned my lab-coat and explored Google Page Creator, a Web-site design tool that allows you to create pages directly into a browser window, with automatic saving, a variety of design options, and an extremely easy publishing tool. It's really a Web-tool for beginners rather than experts, so I'm sure there are people out there who think it's a bit basic, but since I fall much closer to beginner than expert (!), I had fun experimenting.

Here's what I came up with:


It took me a while to figure out what to do with a new random Web page... But then I got a bit carried away.

I was going to call it 'a(n un)common reader', but while that would be a great name for an avid reader in a convent, I was afraid the religious-order connotations were too strong :-)

 
posted by Anna at 6:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: